Germany is where people cannot afford to smoke filter cigarretes.
No$gba Downloads - no$gba v3.05 - 20 Aug 2021|
Download no$gba Windows debug version (ca. 1500 Kbytes)
Download no$gba Windows gaming version (ca. 210 Kbytes)
Download no$gba DOS gaming version (ca. 200 Kbytes)
- gbatek - GBA/NDS/DSi specs (alternate versions: whole doc htm or txt)
- Unlaunch - DSi bootcode exploit, allows to run homebrew code and gain full hw-access without firmware/healthsafety
- Magic Floor - A search game with source code for GBA/NDS/DSi/eReader
- Wifiboot - A dslink/dswifi clone in ASM for wifi-uploading code from PC to NDS/DSi (for the PC side use no$gba utility/upload, or the .EXE from original dslink)
Name your price|
You can download, test, and use my software & documents for free.
If my work appears useful to you then you can also pay for it.
- nesdev - retrodev section (most or only active NDS/DSi/3DS dev forum) (...now vandalized and destroyed by whoaman)
- ngemu - no$gba section in ngemu forums
- 4dsdev - 3DS developers forum (one can also post DSi stuff there)
- gbadev - GBA developers forum (also has a NDS section)
Questions on how to use no$gba
Please send any questions on how to use the freeware version to a Forum. Hoping that other users can help you.
Non-technical bug reports, eg. "Princess Piggy can't fly in Level 3 of Animal Dreams IV", that information isn't useful to me, please go post it to a Forum or tell it to somebody else.
Technical bug reports, eg. "no$gba crashes on MOV R0,R7 opcodes on ARM7 CPU in NDS mode", that would be very interesting, please let me know about that things per email!
pdroms. Homebrew games for GBA and NDS and other consoles